Erico IBSB Connectors
Erico's IBSB and IBSBR range can be used as an alternative to cable for all low-voltage applications. It is suitable and connectable for molded case circuit breaker ranges, including most compact breakers on the market. From 80A up to 630A circuit breakers, you can directly connect the IBSB/IBSBR on the front access terminals breaker without additional accessories, such as angular connectors, spreaders, ring terminal connectors or extenders. No lugs and no cutting, stripping, or crimping are necessary.
- IBSB and IBSBR are specially designed and developed to be suitable and connectable for molded case circuit breaker ranges, including most compact breakers on the market.
- Material savings: Integral palm without lugs or terminals.
- Quick and easy to install: Ready to use. No cutting, stripping, crimping or punching. Less labour time for installation.
- Resistant to vibration — ideal alternative to cable.
- IEC 60439.1 & IEC 61439.1
- Max. working voltage: 1000 VAC – 1500 VDC – IEC & UL® 758.
- Max. working voltage: 600 VAC/DC – UL 67.
- cURus® per UL 67 & CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 29.
Please take a look at this flyer for further information.